Not long to go
It’s been about 9 months since our Web App was first released into Beta. During this time, we’ve received a lot of feedback that’s helped us to make a significant number of improvements. We’ve also squashed pesky bugs and unleashed a ton of new features along the way. We even launched a New Tab Chrome Extension called FOCUS. In other words, we’re just about ready to shake off our Beta tag and officially come out of our Beta period soon.
What do I need to know?
- Beta ends on 31st July 2016
- All Organisations currently trialing our Web App, will automatically be downgraded to a free Web App plan on 31st July 2016.
- If you followed us on Twitter and tweeted our message when your Organisation first signed up, your Web App trial would have been extended 7 days. Therefore, your trial will end on 7th August 2016 instead of 31st July 2016. You will automatically be downgraded to a free Web App plan at the end of your trial.
- Going forward, for any new sign-ups when a Web App trial has ended, the Organisation will automatically be downgraded to a free Web App plan.
- Being on the free Web App plan means you will still be able to access PredictHQ, but you will only have a 7 day event visibility window. You can then choose to upgrade to a paid plan after your trial has ended if you want to get a wider event visibility window.
- There will be four paid Web App plan options available, differentiated by event visibility window and based on per seat i.e. per user in your Web App Group.
- Any sign-ups to trial our Web App from 17th July onwards will have 14 days to trial our Web App for free. Therefore, if you sign up before the end of our Beta period you will still get a full 14 days free trial and not have your trial cut short just because our Beta period is over.
- For example, if you sign up on 28th July to trial our web app, your 14 day free trial will end on 11th August.
To check how many days you have left on your trial:
- Log into your PredictHQ account.
- Click your avatar in the top right hand corner.
- You’ll see a message about how many days are left for your trial. If your Organisation is on a paid plan you won’t see this message.
NB: If you are an Admin for your Organisation, you can also visit your Web App Plan page to see how many days of your trial is remaining.
We’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has joined us on our journey to date. If you have any questions or feedback, get in touch with us.