What you want, when you want
On-demand services that are relevant to a customers needs are fast becoming a day to day expectation. It drives greater efficiency and provides customers what they want, when they want it. That’s why we created Saved Searches so you could cut through the noise and only receive the alerts that matter to you, when you want to be alerted about them.
Creating Your First Saved Search
Saved Searches tell us what events you’re interested in and if you’d like alerts about events that match those searches.
Create Saved Searches so you can:
- Ensure you’ve got event visibility based on what’s relevant to your business.
- Get notifications for upcoming events that match your Saved Search criteria.
- Get quick access to a results list of events you want to bookmark.
How to do it
- Log into PredictHQ.
- Click Events on your left-hand navigation in the web app.
- Search for the kind of events you’re interested in. Use the category, location, rank and date filters as well as keywords too.
- Click Save Search.
- Name your search.
- Decide if you would like to receive alerts for events that match your search criteria and if so, how far in advance you want to be notified of the events. Note: If the search that you’re saving contains real-time events, you will receive alerts as soon as possible.
- Click the Save Search button.
When there are events that match your search, we’ll notify you based on your advancement setting (if you choose to set one). New alerts will appear in your Alerts Inbox and in your Alerts menu in the header of the web app.
The power is in your hands
With your saved searches all set-up and alerting you in a timely manner, you can then move onto making the most of your increased event visibility. Check out our post on ‘Why event visibility is important‘ for inspiration on how you can get started delivering greater profitability for your business.