PredictHQ Web App Is Now Free During This Beta Period
Hold up, did you say “free”?
Yep, you read that right. Free. Zilch. Zip-nada – for the duration of our Beta period.
What’s the catch?
No catch. For the entire duration of our Beta period, we’re offering all new, current and old customers free access to PredictHQ’s web app. Originally our web app trial was restricted to only 14 days. You don’t even need to enter any credit card details when you sign up for an account. When our Beta period is coming to an end, we’ll give you a heads up and even when our Beta actually ends, you don’t have to subscribe to a paid plan if you don’t want to.
Okay, that’s pretty cool but why are you doing this?
We are continuing to add more and more users globally everyday (we have users across 30 countries and counting) and have been receiving amazingly valuable feedback about our web app. With this in mind we decided to make our web app free to use for the duration of our Beta period so our users get a much longer time to try us out and give us more feedback that we can build from. We believe this will ultimately help us to create an even better product for delivering value back to your business.
Great! What else do I need to know?
- You don’t have to do anything to activate this free trial. You’ll automatically be put onto it when you sign up to try out our web app.
- Our Beta period will end at 31 July 2016.
- You don’t have to get onto a paid subscription at the end of the trial if you don’t want to.
- If your web app trial ended prior to us making this update, your access to the web app will be automatically reactivated.
- When trialing the web app, you’ll automatically be trialing the Premium plan.
- The API is still paid service but will always have a 30-day free trial from the time of creating your account.
Contact us if you’ve got any questions.