Come Work For Us
We’re currently looking for some new talent to join our PredictHQ team in Auckland, New Zealand as we continue to scale our business globally. We are trail blazing a new approach to answering the “why” when it comes to demand which means there is never a dull moment. We do all this through an API first approach which aggregates events from around the globe, cleans, enriches and connects them to other data to make it more meaningful. Creating ranking algorithms. Predicting events that impact on businesses’ revenue. Plus so much more. It takes a really special kind of team to make this sort of magic happen. We’re looking to grow ours further. Could you be what we’re after?
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
What are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
- Mid to senior level developer
- Fluent in Python, familiarity with Django
- DevOps experience
- Experience designing API’s
- Experience with Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker, AWS
- Strong dev background with a particular interest in data
- Works well in a collaborative environment but can also work autonomously
- Treats all team members, customers, partners with patience, respect and maturity
- Can adapt to challenging situations and focus on resolutions
What is it like working for PredictHQ?
- We’re a focused bunch of individuals that are good at getting things done – done fast and done well.
- We run efficiently using tools and systems that aid our productivity like Ansible, Docker, Mesos, Kafka, Github, Spark, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Slack
- We are an API first business, focused on depth, connectivity and quality of data
- We have just opened an office in San Francisco to support our growing customer base which means working across time zones (this role is Auckland-based)
- We’re a startup with big ambitious goals but we’re not afraid of tackling the complexities to get there