Open & honest – that's PredictHQ for you
2. What information we collect about you
We collect personal information about you when you create an account and when you access and use our services. In particular, we will collect:
- a) your company name;
- b) your personal name;
- c) your job title;
- d) your contact details;
- e) payment related information;
- f) information about how our website and services are used (for example, traffic volumes, time spent on pages);
- g) your IP address and/or other device identifying data; and
- h) other information required to provide a service you requested.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or functionality.
3. What we do with the information we collect
We will use the personal information we collect to:
- a) provide our services;
- b) identify you when you sign-in to your account and verify that your account is not being used by others;
- c) carry out research and analysis so we can better understand and serve you;
- d) personalise content, advertisements or links relevant to your geographic area or device-type;
- e) gather broad anonymous demographic data (such as the number of visitors from a geographic area);
- f) communicate with you in relation to your account and our services, and the services of companies that we may partner with from time to time;
- g) enforce compliance with our Terms https://www.predicthq.com/legal/terms and/or other agreements that we have in place with you (or organisations you represent);
- h) verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments and subscriptions you make with us, and collect payment from you; and
- i) co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
4. Storage and security of information
We may share information about you with our related companies and other third parties where necessary for one of the purposes described in section 3 above, or where we're required to by law. Those third parties include:
- companies and individuals who provide services to us (such as data storage or analytical services) and help develop and deliver our products and services
- companies with whom we partner to promote a joint offering
- our professional advisers, such as accountants, lawyers and auditors
- Government and regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies
- other third parties who you've given us permission to share your information with.
5. Storage and security of information
Any information sent through the Website is passed through a secure server using encryption technology. All personal information stored by us is protected through secure passwords, user log-ons and other security procedures.
You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Website. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
6. Retention of your information
You can stop the collection of your information by deleting your account and by ceasing to use our services. However, we may retain your personal information for as long as is required for any of the purposes described in section 3 above.
You may access and/or correct your personal information held by us by logging into your account and editing your account details, or by contacting us using the details below.
8. Contact us
Level 2, 23 Customs Street East
Version dated 22 January 2021
Customers are unlocking value at a scale not seen before
Don't underestimate how much effort it takes to work with event data... Being able to rely on a company whose sole purpose is to remove the ambiguity of event data has been game-changing for us.