PredictHQ Press Room
We’re all about signal over noise. Get in touch to receive our key announcements and research
PredictHQ, the demand intelligence company, empowers global organizations to anticipate their demand anomalies. PredictHQ's systems aggregate events from hundreds of sources and verifies, enriches and ranks them by predicted impact so companies can proactively discover catalysts that will impact demand. With PredictHQ’s API, businesses can have competitive advantage and confidence in their ability to meet customers' ever-changing needs.
- Teams in Auckland and San Francisco
- Launched in 2016 by cofounders Campbell Brown and Robert Kern
- Backed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Lightspeed and Aspect Ventures
- World-leading proprietary event ranking technology
- Team of experienced entrepreneurs
- Pioneer and leading provider of global demand intelligence
- Find out how to join our team here
PredictHQ provides insight to cost of event cancellations related to COVID-19.
Cancellations of major tech events from COVID-19 soars beyond $1 billion. PredictHQ provides insight into the economic impact.
PredictHQ raises $22 million to help Uber and others predict demand with big data.
PredictHQ launches Aviation Rank which alerts airlines to major events and helps carriers rebook customers to maximize revenue.
PredictHQ raises $34 million from Silicon Valley.