PredictHQ's Event Impact Ranking Technology
Why Rankings Matter
Accurately Predict Demand
Prioritize + Optimize
What goes into our ranks
PredictHQ's ranking models start by predicting an event’s impact, which vary widely. Venue capacity is not useful on its own. Our proprietary algorithms draw on years of verified data and associated entities such as performer popularities and performance, venue geographics, ticket sales history and more.
Our Ranking Algorithms
- PHQ Rank™Our general rank to quickly understand each event’s impact independent of its location.Learn more
- Local Rank™Identifies impact by location because a 5,000 person event has more impact on a small town than a major city.Learn more
- Aviation Rank™Not every event drives airline ticket bookings but Aviation Rank™ identifies and ranks the events that do.Learn more
How they differ
A single event can have three different rankings, all of which are valuable in demand forecasting e.g. the Aspen Food Festival has a higher Local Rank™ given its location, and a reasonable Aviation Rank™ as many people fly in for it.
- PHQ Rank™Our core rank based on attendance.
- Local Rank™Impact relative to location.
- Aviation Rank™Impact on air travel.
Event rankings enables forecast accuracy + scalability
Event rankings are critical data enrichment for our customers because they instantly reveal the most relevant and high impact events. Ranked events enable them to hone their demand forecasting and revenue strategies at scale.
Contact our data science experts to find out the best solutions for your business. We'll get back to you within 1 business day.