PredictHQ built QSPD: the industry standard for event data quality
Without QSPD standards, event data will break your models. QSPD – Quality Standards for Processing Demand Causal Factors – is a robust framework to ensure data is forecast-grade.
Intelligent event data is complex and costly to create.
QSPD is essential to quality.
Gold standard for processing demand causal factors
- Depth + VarietyDepth and variety of data sources is critical to confirming event information is accurate.
- VerificationEach event needs to be verified for reliable data, as many events are misleading.
- Accuracy + DetailAll event details such as geolocation and attendance must be confirmed or corrected.
- Categories + CoverageMeaningful results requires many categories.
- Spam RemovalSpam events must be identified and deleted or they will cause fake demand signals.
- De-DupingAll duplicate events must be found and deleted. Some event APIs have ~30% duplicates.
- Rank by Size + ImpactA high volume of events requires a reliable way to organize by size and impact.
- MaintenanceEvent data needs constant maintenance as it is dynamic with event details changing often.
Do you work in procurement?
Demand intelligence is a new tool for businesses, so categorizing PredictHQ and finding comparable services is hard. We've created this Request for Product guide so your team can get their hands on our data and start seeing value ASAP.